Type of Tool: Quiz / team building game
Target group: Participants in youth exchanges/seminars etc
Topic Addressed: Intercultural learning
Material / Equipment needed:
One printed list with the questions, categorized by country
Something for the teams to make noise with (bells, small brass instruments, etc)
Duration: approx. 1 hour
Aims: To allow the participants to learn about each other’s countries
- Ask the participants, as part of the preparation they have to do beforehand, to send you 5-6 questions with not so known facts about their countries.
- You can play this game during the intercultural night.
- Divide the participants in mixed groups of 5-8 people.
- Ask the participants of the first group to choose a country and a number.
- Read aloud the question that corresponds to that country and number. The first team to ring the bell (or instrument or whatever they have) gets to answer. If they answer correctly, they get to choose a country and a number
if they are worng, the team on their right get to choose, and the game continues..
- Each correct answer corresponds to 1 point.
- The team that has the most points at the end of the game wins!